Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Daughter of Smoke and Bone - I completely loved everything about this book! More details to come when I get to a pc.*update*Ok so by absolutely no stretch of the imagination am I some literary genius. In fact there are times that I'm truly shocked that I passed English at all, but I couldn't bare the idea of writing this review on my phone. I'm still not on my beloved pc but I guess the iPad will do. Karou was everything I could have ever hoped for in a heroine. She was brave, loyal, smart and she was the kick ass heroine that I wish to see more often (insert giddy laugh here). I was a little put off at first by what I felt was childish curiosity, but I soon changed that view because technically she never had a childhood so a few childish moments get a pass. I don't want to give too much away but I will that I; an avid lover of my Nook Simple Touch purchased this book in paperback form and it is seriously the best book I've bought so far this year. Akiva is a man that dreams are made of and I hope and pray that him and Karou will work out in the next book.