Unearthly (Unearthly Series #1)

Unearthly (Unearthly Series #1) - I started "Unearthy" with literally no expectations. There were way to many raving 5 star reviews and I watched the book jump from 2.99 to 10.99+ (not that that's a bad thing yay for her actually). Any way, my point is I didn't have any faith in my loving this book and honestly I know myself pretty well. Put down your pitch forks, torches and book on "How to Torture" and let me explain OK. I'm not in love with the book. I don't love the characters. I don't love the logic. BUT I did enjoy the book in some ways. The plot was sort of cool, not completely unpredictable but it was unique easy to follow and flowed at a nice pace. The characters weren't rushed but I do feel they haven't peaked yet (and that is OK with me for the first in a series). I did fall head over heels in love with Tucker. He was sweet, thoughtful, sincere and just my kind of guy all the way around. I don't trust Angela and Jeffrey is up to something funky too but that just adds to the suspense. I am definitely going to finish the series, but I'm not in much of a rush.