Storm (Brigid Kemmerer's Elemental Series #1)

Storm - Brigid Kemmerer Chris Merrick please hurry up and turn 18 so my obsession won't seem creepy! Storm was the type of read that had me guessing the ending (correctly) but still wanting more. I know a lot of the other reviews constantly remind everyone how amazingly yummy the Merrick brother's are and this review is no exception. While Chris is definitely my favorite, all the Merrick boys were like a chocolate covered orgasm. Just yummy all the way through. Each element fit each boy perfectly, and I loved how everyone was their own person. I can't stand it when books make family members all the same. Kemmerer gave each character their own unique personality that seriously had me turning these fictional characters into my best friends. Becca rubbed me the wrong way in the beginning but I did grow to like and respect her. I wished she would have stood up for herself from the beginning but I see she had to grow into that kind of strength. At the end of the day I loved loved loved this book but I'm super pissed I have to wait for the next one. (Super sad face)