Savor (Warm Delicacy, #1)

Savor (Warm Delicacy, #1) - Megan Duncan So Savor was a solid 3 stars for me. I liked reading it but it's not something I'm gonna shout to the mountains about. Claire was hard for me to wrap my head around. One minute I was completely on her team the next second I wanted to hit her upside her head. The whole "I love Dmitry" thing kind of rubbed me the wrong way especially when she was all "my mystery man", I just kind of felt that she was trying to fight this "bond" she has with Arrick and settle for Dmitry someone she knew for all of 4 days and was suddenly madly in love with. I have to admit the twist and turns at the end completely threw mne. While I knew the King and Queen was hiding something I didn't even think that they were up to no good. Reflecting on the book I think Robin was probably the only geniune one in the palace because I still believe Dmitry may have known more than he let on, even if he didn't know the specifics he knew something in my opinion. I hope that Claire will find some strength in herself to get over all of the lies. I'm excited to read the next two books in the series.