ReVamped (Angel Creek, #1)

ReVamped (Angel Creek, #1) - Ada Adams ReVamped was as different as a vampire stores can get. And I really liked it. Dawn was or of those kick ass heroines that all books truly need. She was level headed, dedicated, and did I mention completely kick ass! When I originally found out that she was the daughter of the president AND had never been outside of Scarlet House; I immediately thought "oh great 19 years of training, but watch as soon as she get in the real world she won't know what to do with herself". The amount of wrongness that I was makes me hang my head in shame. Dawn landed on her island of misfit toys and said "I don't think so!" she whipped them into shape and changed them from weak, incompetent, vampires to some what defensive slightly stronger no longer misfit vampires. Sebastian was like sex covered in chocolate and topped with ice-cream (yes, that awesome). I can't say how I felt about Ethan without putting in spoilers so yeah. As far as Brooke, Sophie, Seth, and Hunter go they were amazingly hilarious and balancing additions to the story. They seriously made the story great in my eyes. Usually I see the other characters and while they are ok they never grab me and enhance a story overall for me and in ReVamped that changed completely. The only reason I gave it four instead of five was because that whole twist 3/4 of a way through. It didn't destroy the story but it wasn't my cup of tea. I still loved the overall story and for .99 at Amazon I would buy it ten more times!